When you get your gear, you have 30 days to get it back to us. Your return needs to be received by us within 30 days from the date of your order. All products need to be unwashed and unworn. Unfortunately we can't accept returns for any items that show signs of being worn.
You may not be entitled to a remedy if you:
• simply change your mind, decide you do not like your purchase or have no use for it
• damage or use goods in an unreasonable or unintended manner
• discover you can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere (unless the seller guarantees that the goods cannot be purchased more cheaply elsewhere)
• examined the goods before buying and ought to have seen any obvious fault
• had a defect drawn to your attention before buying (such as goods labelled as seconds with their faults clearly marked)
• are unhappy with a service that you insisted on having carried out in a particular way
• did not make clear what service you wanted and what you wanted it to achieve
• did not rely upon, or unreasonably relied upon, the seller’s skill or judgment when choosing a product or service.
You are not entitled to claim against a seller where the failure to meet a consumer guarantee is due to:
•something someone else said or did, unless it was their agent or employee
•an event that was beyond the seller’s control (for example bad weather or delays in delivery).
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
EFulfillment Australia C/o - Lithgow Arms 77 Glenvale Crescent Mulgave Vic 3170